Richard Geere in SWD

Beverly(蘇珊莎蘭登 飾)對婚姻的註解:

Because we need a witness to our lives.
我們需要有人見證我們的人生
There's a billion people on the planet. I mean, what does any one life really mean?
地球上有數十億人,誰的人生算是真的有意義?
But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything-
但是在婚姻裡你承諾要照料一切
the good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things...All of it. All the time, every day.
好事、壞事、恐怖的事、繁瑣俗事...所有一切、每一刻、每一天
You're saying, "Your life will not go unnoticed, because I will notice it.
你說的是...你的人生不會被忽視,因為我會注意
Your life will not go unwitnessed, because I will be your witness."
你的人生不會無人見證,因為我會為你見證
You can quote me on that, if you like.
你喜歡的話可以引用我的話

===========================
John(李察吉爾 飾)對妻子的告白:

The one thing I am proudest of in my whole life...is that you are happy with me.
我這輩子最驕傲的事,就是讓妳快樂
If I couldn't... if I couldn't tell you that I was unhappy sometimes,
如果我沒有辦法...告訴妳有時我不太快樂
it was because I didn't want to risk hurting the one person I treasure most.
那是因為我不想冒險傷害我最心愛的人



arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    amazingally 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()